Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Omashu Streets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Number of posts : 56
Location : Probably somewhere raping somebody with a big rock O-o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
Bending Type: Heavenly Earth
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Omashu Streets Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Omashu Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:52 am

*walks through the streets yawning some grabbing fruit*
Back to top Go down
http://avatarrps.heavenforum.com
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Omashu Streets Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Omashu Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:01 am

*sighs some and a kid bumps into me*
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Number of posts : 6

Character sheet
Bending Type: Earth
Tribe: Omashu City
Chi:
Omashu Streets Left_bar_bleue100/100Omashu Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:46 pm

*walks around*
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:49 pm

*goes speeding by in a mail box*WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:50 pm

*turns around and sees u and waves* "hey father"
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:51 pm

*jumps out of the mail box and walks over to you still kinda laughing*hey cut....you ever tried riding those things?
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 pm

"no i haven't are they fun"
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:54 pm

ARE THEY FUN?!*picks up my foot a bit then slams it down making a small wall of rock*wait for the next one and we will see
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:55 pm

*smiles* "ok father"
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 pm

*punches the wall making it go back down and grabs you jumping up and lands in a mail box speeding by at the time*
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 pm

*in the mailing box with u* (gtg)
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm

(kk)*goes speeding through the city on the mail delivery system*WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reno

Reno

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 am

Appear
Omasha? wow.. pretty city isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:16 am

*nods some*mhm it sure is...*is behind you*
Back to top Go down
Reno

Reno

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Started to look around some more
XD ahh, earth kingdom soo awesome.. wonder wat else it has?
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:16 am

it has lots of tea...and theres also the great divide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omashu Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omashu Streets   Omashu Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omashu Streets
Page 1 of 1