Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting by the lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Number of posts : 56
Location : Probably somewhere raping somebody with a big rock O-o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
Bending Type: Heavenly Earth
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Sitting by the lake Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Sitting by the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Sitting by the lake Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:26 am

*walks into the area and sits down yawning some*
Back to top Go down
http://avatarrps.heavenforum.com
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Sitting by the lake Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Sitting by the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:52 am

*leans back laying down and sighs*its lonely...
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Fire Lord
Fire Lord
Shaki

Number of posts : 10

Character sheet
Bending Type: Fire
Tribe: Fire Nation
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:53 am

Walks out from behind a tree and sees you sitting by the lake.
"Hello Gung."
Bows slightly
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:54 am

*looks over at you*
the fire lord bowing to me?well im honored...*jumps up and waves some*
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Fire Lord
Fire Lord
Shaki

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:56 am

Smiles.
"How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:57 am

extremely bored...hows the fire nation?
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Fire Lord
Fire Lord
Shaki

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:59 am

Sighs.
"Its ok. Really boring though."
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:01 am

yea...
*picks my foot up a bit and slams it into the ground a medium sized rock float up infront of me*
lets see if i can beat my record...
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:26 am

*punches the rock out towards the lake and it goes out about 100 feet then falls into the lake*
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:33 am

well im bored again...*shrugs some and walks out of the area*im off to omashu
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Fire Lord
Fire Lord
Shaki

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:56 am

Stands at the edge of the lake and looks into the water and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Fire Lord
Fire Lord
Shaki

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:18 pm

As I sigh steam comes out my nose and heats the water where I am a little.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Character sheet
Bending Type: Water
Tribe: Traveling Water Master
Chi:
Sitting by the lake Left_bar_bleue100/100Sitting by the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:53 pm

I stand at the other end of the lake, not noticing the others. I elegantly put myself in a relaxed pose, and start to swirl water around me. The water spins around and starts to gather infront of me, forming a body of pure water. I take a fighting stance, and the body mimics me. I start to throw punches at it, each time it perfectly deflects and blocks thems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the lake   Sitting by the lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar RPS :: The World :: Earth Kingdom :: Lake Laogai-
Jump to: