Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire gods 'toys'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Number of posts : 13
Location : I am the god of all that is warm...I am every were....
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Bending Type: Angelic Flames
Tribe: The god of fire, he can control almost anything that gives off a source of heat, his white heavenly flames can perish all others within the blink of an eye, upon being defeated...his flames will be passed to the winner to become the new fire god...
Chi:
Fire gods 'toys' Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Fire gods 'toys' Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Fire gods 'toys' Empty
PostSubject: Fire gods 'toys'   Fire gods 'toys' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 am

Name: Ring of the ages....

What it dose: It lets one travel throught time. Becuse Radek was made at the same time as everything time ,space or w.e he was made then too....

Side notes: only GODS can go with Radek throught time, humans can not...becuse they will age....

Name: Armor of time...

What it dose: This armor is made of time. It can slow down speed up or even pause the person in time, space and or matter or anti matter an not harm it when the person is paused nothing can. This effects the body a 10 meter area around the armor as well....

Side notes: will not work with out the ring...thus only gods can wear this
Back to top Go down

Fire gods 'toys'
Page 1 of 1