Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tobi god powers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Bending Type: Celestial Water
Tribe: The God Of Water, he can control almost liquid substance to almost any extent, he can even pull moisture right out of the air to collect it for whatever he likes, upon defeat his water bottle containing the Celestial Water is passed down tot he winner dubbing thee, Water God
Chi:
Tobi god powers Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Tobi god powers Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Tobi god powers Empty
PostSubject: Tobi god powers   Tobi god powers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 am

Name: Celestial water i guess

Ultiamte WAter bending:

Give the ability to control anythgin with water in it or any type of liquid,

Name:Bloodmanipulation (maybe i dotn knwo its alittle well god mod)

information :the user can control the blood flow of the enemy,they can only contorl the enemies arms and limbs....

Downfall: 1 limb per fight

Name:erh ATTACK!!! XD i unno

information: drawing all teh energy from the surroundings... killing the items he tkaes the moisture form instantly (grass, plants, trees ect.) givign him the ability to steal the moisture from almsot anything....

downfall: none -.-

NAme:ultra healing
information: suing the moisture in his own body the water and even sweat he can heal most of his wounds, almost instantly this is much mroe difficult though and it weakens him increasing his fatigue much quicker

==========================================================
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Number of posts : 56
Location : Probably somewhere raping somebody with a big rock O-o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
Bending Type: Heavenly Earth
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Tobi god powers Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Tobi god powers Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Tobi god powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobi god powers   Tobi god powers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:22 am

approved o.o
Back to top Go down
http://avatarrps.heavenforum.com

Tobi god powers
Page 1 of 1