Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Number of posts : 56
Location : Probably somewhere raping somebody with a big rock O-o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
Bending Type: Heavenly Earth
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Empty
PostSubject: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:59 am

He would walk into the devide being sure to have lots of food on hand, he would store the food under rocks and suck to provoke the canyon crawls to come to the area as to get some training out of it all, once he was done setting up the food within a 50 foot radius he would stomp his foot on the ground causing a pillar of earth to rise up under him, he would sit down on it yawning lightly as he waited for his opponent to arrive
Back to top Go down
http://avatarrps.heavenforum.com
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Number of posts : 13
Location : I am the god of all that is warm...I am every were....
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Bending Type: Angelic Flames
Tribe: The god of fire, he can control almost anything that gives off a source of heat, his white heavenly flames can perish all others within the blink of an eye, upon being defeated...his flames will be passed to the winner to become the new fire god...
Chi:
G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:06 am

Radek smiles as he sits on the cliff of the canyon, he was there long before his foe. He has no food, next to the thing of liquid at his side. Hmmmm trying to use those pesky things to trick me eh? As he thinks he jumps off the side of the cliff it is easly a large jump that would kill any man, but he is no meer man he is The Fire God. He is known as THE best fire bender ever, he seeks to kill the best earth bender.... As he falls he puts his palms at his side and his feet are pointing out word. He is standing up right and suddenly a large blast of fire shoots out from his feet and handsmakeing him nearly fly back up to were he just was, but he suddenly cuts it out and lands with a dull thud. "Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 am

He would feel the man land next to him and chuckled some standing up dusting his bottom off from some sand that had stuck to his clothing, upon dusting himself off he would tap his heel the pillar of earth falling back into ground quickly, he would also land with a dull thud his hair falling back into place from the fall

"A bit flashy of an enter no?"

His eyes would be closed as he turned his head towards the man known as radek his expression quiet dull, he would know that radek saw him place the food but it didnt matter as this was an attempt to form a sort of alliance with the newly found fire god
Back to top Go down
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Character sheet
Tribe: The god of fire, he can control almost anything that gives off a source of heat, his white heavenly flames can perish all others within the blink of an eye, upon being defeated...his flames will be passed to the winner to become the new fire god...
Chi:
G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 am

Radek sighs as he notes the fact that the kings eyes are closed, he dosnt like this becuse the king could feel his movements. Radek wants to get this done with fast so he is already takeing the bottle from his side and sipping on it. Right before he drinks he talks.

"Not really...I was planing on flying in from the sky... and sending a wave of fire every were...burning the sky as we know it....that is flashy....." Radek then pours the liquid into his mouth after he is done.

Time for talk is over he wants to fight, he wishes nothing more then to be a true god. So he is going to have to trick the man some how so he spits out the liquid on the ground before the man. Almost as an insult, Radek hopes this will make the man angery....
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 am

He'd smile some feeling the vibrations of the water hitting the ground travel to his feet, he would give a slight chuckle bringing his hand to his mouth to cover his smile slightly seeing that radek was trying to insult him, upon bringing his hand to his mouth he would let out a small laugh and put his hand back to his side still slightly chuckling at the weak insult keeping his eyes closed

"The man who tries to steal always ends up being stolen from, the man who earned his keep always gets more...I figured somebody of your status would of learned that by now...but I guess its true when they say all you fire benders are alike..."

He would lightly tap his foot a rock about the size of a golf ball bolting up aimed for radek's chin, as he watched the rock bolt upwards he would tap his foot lightly again another rock of the same size launching about a foot to the left and right of radek, while all this happened a piece of the ledge more up at the top of the canyon would begin to slowly crack getting ready to fall, the king knew that radek could dodge this all fairly easily he was just intrigued to see if he could do it without making vibrations
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Number of posts : 10

Character sheet
Bending Type: Celestial Water
Tribe: The God Of Water, he can control almost liquid substance to almost any extent, he can even pull moisture right out of the air to collect it for whatever he likes, upon defeat his water bottle containing the Celestial Water is passed down tot he winner dubbing thee, Water God
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 am

almsot appearing out of no where he lands on a shroe side of a river bank the water whole beign quite large but not overly massive, he looks at the two fo you and smirks his face fillign with slight mood of fun to it but creepy, he glances over to radek takign notice of everthign ont eh man he take s sharp guess that he is a fire bender, then looks at the big green dude with his eyes closed," so what am i missing, this tea party, i can bring the drinks" smirking as he shuffles a slight amount.... wathcign the two he clearly understands when he sees the rock shoot up at the fire bender knwoign that somthign is goign to happen...

" oh come on boys dont forget about me," smirkign brightly as he speaks " we element benders gotta stick together dotn you rekon" as he speaks his arms rise slightly and the water behidn him begins to go form a calm state to a water rippling bits of the water throffing up slightly....
Back to top Go down
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 am

Radek smiles at what the king says a what he has to say, as the golf ball size rock shoots Radek snorts sending a small stream of fire out his noise onto the ground setting it a blaze. This happens becuse of the liquid, it happens it wasnt water...it was gas....

"Hmmm nice.." Radek speaks in a cool tone, his vibrations are masked by the fact the heat is makeing its own.

Radek leans back his head so that both rocks will miss his head and he flips off bringing his foot above his head, but he dosnt land. He stands on his foot which is bursting out with a near yellow blue flame. "Hmmmmm" He is useing it as would a jet from a plane....
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:59 am

He'd give a slight smirk to the fire bender lift himself off the ground with the flames and pointed upwards as the entire area rumbled for a minute and a couple of small pebbles rained down, as the pebbles rained a 2 ton boulder would follow behind it falling straight for the fire bender, as the rock fell he would turn and started to walk towards tobi knowing that radek could take care of that boulder on his own easy...

"Hello dear water bender...What brings you into the earth nations own great divide?"

He would keep his eyes as he said this, also he would raise an arm scanning it over the area around them showing the water bender that he was in the great divide in case he didnt know, upon waving his arm a faint scuttling sound could be heard, almost like a spider racing across a piece of glass, as time passed it would slowly grow louder and louder signaling that something was approaching
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Character sheet
Tribe: The God Of Water, he can control almost liquid substance to almost any extent, he can even pull moisture right out of the air to collect it for whatever he likes, upon defeat his water bottle containing the Celestial Water is passed down tot he winner dubbing thee, Water God
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 am

he crouches low and launches himself into the air, as water flows out of a bottle in his belt the water building under him then hardening into a ice pillar he launches a large quantity of ice spieks strate at the earth bender then thrusts both arms forewarda s the pond begins to form a tsunami the large wave brisslign water like mad the ice pillar harding with ice shards hsi face dark and evil, he begins chuckling....." this is going to be a blast!!!" his vocie rumblign threw the air....

(sorry for short psot im really busy)
Back to top Go down
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 am

Radek sighs as the rocks fall at him, he cares not for the small ones he only cares about the big one. He shifts his foot moving at a good rate so the rocks will miss him fully. He lowers him self to the ground his flames going out. He waves its hand over the flames at are on the ground. They fly up around him makeing a dome/piller. The piller is to let air in.... The flames keep the water altlest 1 foot away from them at all times.....

"Hmmmm, Earth god I am not the only one that wishes to have fun it looks like..."
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 am

He would quickly duck down as to avoid the ice spikes, after they passed he would feel the water coming and tilted his head up as if to look at the water coming towards him and just sighed lightly, he'd shake his head lightly in disappointment thinking about how some people just never learn how strong the power of the earth really is, upon this thought he would take off his necklace and set it on the ground then tapped his foot, as soon as he tapped his foot everything that was earth within a 5 foot radius would glow and quickly shot up around him locking him into dome letting nothing in, while inside the dome he would put his necklace back on and sighed yet again

"It seems some people never learn...When you mess with earth...you get the natural disasters that follow...I guess I will have to teach them both..."

His voice would be heard faintly outside the dome nothing really able to be heard clearly thus making it so nobody knew what he was talking about, by time the tsunami had crashed down and flooded the divide the canyon crawls would begin to flood the area immediately heading for tobi smelling food on his clothes due to the food that had been placed around the area, when he heard the tsunami crashed down he knew right then that he was fully underwater in the dome thus he would snicker some in the dome wondering how he would get out without having to come in contact with canyon crawlers, they would surely be there by now and probably had already flooded the area
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:33 am

fallign lightly on the water bobblong in the water a bit looking down thinking the earth bender is clearly dead, "the impact fo the water was heavy he did'nt even see them get hit that much the fire bender is somewhere but ill handle him later, there are canyon crawlers comign so ill leave whats left fo these two for them, ill get out of here and if they are alive well if one of htem is ill jsut elimnate him wont be to hard...." thinkign the situation threw he begins to hear the canyon crawlers approaching form a far distance, realisign it time to head out he begins to mtoion his hands making a ice bergs proply under his feet and form into a bowl like he then begins to bend the water into pushing him foreward hsi speed gaining quickly turning into more of a rocket along the water the trip very smooth form the water calming qucikly after the water attack, he rides on the water as far as possible then exits the area by different means "good bye benders enjoy your time with the canyon crawlers" just after he leaves the canyon crawlers would ahve reached where the earth and fire bender are.....knowing this comforted the water bender tobi quite a fair bit thinking of how the canyon crawlers qould eat what ever is left over....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)   G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G vs. R(And maybe some canyon crawlers o.o)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar RPS :: The World :: Earth Kingdom :: The Great Divide-
Jump to: